18 and I am so lost.?
RayRay Asked: 18 and I am so lost.?
I am 18 and I graduated high school 2 weeks ago. It seems as if EVERYONE knows at least what kind of field they want to go in. I don't know anything about what I like. I know I like animals, especially dogs. I was thinking about working as a dog groomer until I found out they only make 19000 a year on average. I want to be able to live on my own comfortably. I work at a daycare center and I like kids, but not enough to work with them for the rest of my life. I dont know what I like and I want to find out. What are some good jobs that work with animals? Any jobs that you like? I just need some ideas!
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- What’s a job that has to do with animals. Mostly dogs?
- What should I be when I grow up ?_? .. Has to do with animals?
- Domestic shorthair lost hair on back of right ear?
- I lost my dog of 12 years almost 24 hours ago. Please HELP?
- WAY FOR A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD TO MAKE MONEY? JOBS? 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!!?