8 week border collie pup already housebroken, but..?
Rylee Asked: 8 week border collie pup already housebroken, but..?
My dad had a border collie mix about 6 years ago. That dog was his best friend. He was such a great smart dog somebody broke in and stole him right from our home. Well my dad hasn't wanted another dog until recently. So for Christmas I'm surprising him with a darling Border Collie pup named Hersey's (until my dad renames him) He's so smart and sweet he's already house broken but I don't have much experience with dogs so I don't know how to keep him that way for these 2 days that I have him. My dad will be able to do it no doubt but I don't want him to forget being potty trained. Right now he'll whine when he has to go outside, but he went inside once when I was in the bathroom myself. What's the easiest way to keep up with potty training? Thanks.
Just scold him if he goes inside and puppys tend to have to go outside a lot. So take him outside every hour. No that hard really!
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Does this dog look like a Border Collie mix?
- which is better a border collie or golden retriever?
- can I own a border collie?
- Would a Border Collie x Blue Heeler be a good dog?
- Are those 3 collie dogs trying to sneak over the border in that car and take our jobs?