Because dogs can hear more than humans does it mean that they can put up with louder sounds?
Asked: Because dogs can hear more than humans does it mean that they can put up with louder sounds?
Well say there was a bang that could deafen a human as dogs can hear more can they put up with more sound and not be deafend by the same bang ?
Are you an idiot? Although they can, you're question is incorrect. It's not "They can hear more", it's because they have more sensitive hearing, which is why dog whistles work. Blow into it, and the sound is emitted in waves. We cannot hear the waves as they are out of our frequency range. Dogs can, and they hate it. Which is why it's a training whistle. Inother words, no, you idiot, they have much more sensitive hearing, so something that deafens us will have deafened them long before.
MK is right, u are an idiot!! please vote MK's answer up!!!
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Can dogs hear better than humans?
- Why don’t we ever hear about Obamas dog?
- Everytime I hear a dog bark, I fart, why?
- How to reduce your dog’s fear of loud and sudden noise.
- what are the breathing sounds and flashing lights in my room at night?