Berlin 1945: is Washington next (Washington 2013)?
Asked: Berlin 1945: is Washington next (Washington 2013)?
you american dogs should learn from history. no one has f***ed with Russia and got away with it in one piece. germans too thought they were **** enough to mess with Russians but see what happened? we buchered their men, raped their women and tore their country in two. the same is gonna happen to america if you stick your nose in Russia's affairs.
Ready your women, Russian soldiers are coming
Russian soldiers are already here in the US traininng in Colorado.
"we buchered their men, raped their women"
That means you are pretty old, hm ..?
Great-Russia actually lost the so called cold war. Only in one discipline Russians outnumber the US Army: you have a far higher suicide ratio among your troops.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- My daughter is coming to Florida from Washington DC in December and she wants to bring her minature
- Will a Russian Toy Terrier Make a Good Pet
- Is it illegal to dress as a Army girl for Halloween?
- Europe hear we come toon army toon army?
- You think women should be able to take shirts off like men in public?