Bleach smell won’t leave my nose?
Anonymous Asked: Bleach smell won’t leave my nose?
I just woke up and went downstairs in the basement to see my dog… and he pissed all over the floor. I went into the bathroom and got a bottle of bleach and a mop. I poured a bunch of bleach on the floor after soaking up the urine. I then swayed around the water and bleach with the mop. I got this sour smell in my nose. It doesn't smell like bleach, but so sour and putrid I actually checked the open window in the room to make sure there wasn't some type of smelly poisonous gas (that's how sickly the smell got me). So everything I smell smells like that. I can barely breath it's so strong. Is there anything specific I can do to get rid of this smell in my nose? I know it's there because of the bleach.
Smell some lemons or essential oils. Burn some oil if you have a burner
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to get rid of bleach smell from nose
- does your dog smell good?
- How can I get this doggie stale smell to go away?
- Wet dog smell how do i get rid of it ans how do i get it ?
- How do I get this smell out?
- I have a female blue nose pit, and i just got a male american pit.?