can a dog get an STD?
IceAngel Asked: can a dog get an STD?
So i was reading an answer to someones question and they said that before you breed make sure you get the male tested for STDs. Now i know it sounds like a stupid question because they are a living animal just as us and i guess it makes sense that they can. But can they? And do they get the same ones as humans or do they have their own doggy STDs?
Just wondering because i know dogs cant get a cold/fever from a human and yea…
Yes they can. Apparently all std's originated via animals; humans having sexual contact with animals and spread the std to other humans through sexual contact also…The bacteria and viruses such as syphillis and herpes simplex can survive in both humans and animals alike with some variation.
they sure can
not sure but guess they are the same
all i know is that breeders get their male dogs tested
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Why do animals like dogs cats squirrels etc have long tails why not humans?
- What common animals haven’t been used in animated Disney movies?
- If a male dog is neutered then why was ours still humping another dog.?
- Something wrong with my dog?
- What is the problem with my male labrador?