can my dog die from drinking other dog pee?
Edmundo Lopez Asked: can my dog die from drinking other dog pee?
I think if he drink very little, it shouldn't be any problem. If he shows any bad reaction, immediately take him to the vet.
No, pee is hardly toxic and dogs drink pee, poop, and anything else all the time.Your dog will be fine drinking any pee.
How is he supposed to drink the urine? How is it even possible, unless someone actually collects the urine?
No though. A person does not die if he/she drinks some, but it has no nutritional substances and I can assume that too much will make him sick.
Don't feed your dog urine. And if he is obtaining it somehow, train him otherwise.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Is it wrong to stop a dog drinking after a walk?
- my dog not drinking water since vet visit?
- Why is my dog suddenly drinking and peeing a lot?
- Is it ok for our dog to drink milk instead of water sometimes?
- how to avoid brown grass from dog urine?