Do reflective collars work well?
Angel Asked: Do reflective collars work well?
My dog has one because he is black and has a habit of running off and we live near a 50mph road. How well do these collars work as my dog so far hasn't run into the street at night.
Not so good, if your goal is to keep your dog on your property, or keep him out of the street, or protect him in case of a vehicle vs. canine encounter.
They're very good for finding a dark dog on a dark night, though.
Sorry, couldn't resist the opportunity for sarcasm.They are better than nothing, might give an alert driver the opportunity to wrap his car around a telephone pole instead of your dog.Sorry, did it again.I mean, reflective collars do the job they are meant to do.A good quality one will, at least.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Do those electroshock dog collars work on people too?
- Do those electroshock dog collars work on people too? My wife isn’t responding fast enough to my com
- where can i find Personalized Dog Collars?
- The Uses and Features of Electronic Dog Collars
- Unique Dog Collars at MyDogCollars.com