Dog out of control and afraid to go outside?
Viber Lust Asked: Dog out of control and afraid to go outside?
When I bring my Labrador Retriever dog(1 years old) out for a walk, I can't control his leash because he dash and goes his own direction. His body is sort of bending down low and shivering when he move around, not calmly. He also bark at strangers.
Some recommend me using violence and I did. I used a cane if he keep barking at strangers. He will automatically sit but he will continue to bark. I find it hard to bring my dog for a walk because some people doesn't like it when my dog bark at them as their faces shows it.
Any help/tips on how to control/stop my dog from barking at strangers and afraid of going outside (shivering)?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- How can i get my four dogs to stop barking!?
- neighbors dog wont stop barking?
- why dos my dog bark when my uncle leaves?
- How do. I stop my dog from barking?
- How can I stop my dog from barking at people?