Flea problem that wont go away please help.?
Asked: Flea problem that wont go away please help.?
I have 2 dogs (Shiba and a beagle). This year the fleas are just horrible and I started out using Advantage….no good, the next month Frontline……no good….then went with the 30 day pill. They finally found relief. I cleaned my whole house (wood floors) and pulled all rugs outside to treat.I used Diatomacous Earth around my house and a Organic orange spray for a disinfectant. They have been getting dawn baths with an apple cider vinegar rinse. All by my vets approval.
And outside I have kept them away from long grass as I live in the country and have no pavement to walk them on.
AND MY FLEAS ARE STILL HERE! Everyday I keep finding them on my dogs. I have been finding them and drowning them in dawn water. Just today I found one walking around my dogs nose.
I have kids so using pesticides is not an option.
Any advice is greatly needed.
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- I can’t get rid of the fleas! I’ve ried flea baths, front-line,flea powder,and a flea collar.?
- What is the best flea treatment for dogs?
- House is infested with fleas, can’t get rid of them, will frontline keep my dog flea free?
- How can I get rid of my flea infestation?
- What are some helpful flea repellent remedies? ?