Getting a Siberian husky puppy saturday, when can she sleep in my bed?
Asked: Getting a Siberian husky puppy saturday, when can she sleep in my bed?
She will be 12 weeks old Sunday.
I don't want her peeing in my bed.
But I want her to sleep in my bed since I love doing that.
She will be flea free. (she comes flea treated)
I live in the master bedroom, so it's like a small apartment. I will have her in the bathroom, which has direct line of sight to me and my bed.
I know the age thing, a two month old puppy can last 3 hours without pottying. And a 3 month old can last 4 hours.
I know the ins and outs of dog care, all except for this.
How old should she be before I can do this?
You should let her sleep in your bed when she's fully housebroken. You don't want her to accidentally pee on your bed.
little known fact, dogs dont pee where they sleep as long as shes able to get down, she shouldnt pee on your bed, so you can start now, i let my puppy sleep on my bed the first day i brought her home because it broke my heart to hear her cry. and she has never peed on the bed once.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Just got a new puppy. It’s our families first one. Where should she sleep at night?
- I need to breed my Siberian husky??!?
- When can you allow a house-trained puppy to sleep with you instead of the crate?
- I am planning to have a puppy, people suggested me 2 breeds one golden retriver and 2nd is husky, ne
- Is it okay to sleep with my new puppy?