is a yorkie a good dog to get?
Asked: is a yorkie a good dog to get?
im 16 and i want a yorkie. my parents said no more pets (we only HAD a cat) but i like dogs. my cousin has a female yorkie and i reallyy liked it. it was quiet,active,and all that stuff. i think they are good dogs if they are trained well? how can i convince my parents to let me get one in the future?! i have a big room so she could stay in there and then go out in the house. are they expensive to keep? i will take care of it completely on my own(feed it,groom it,walk it,bathe it,etc)
I have 2 and their definitely good pets, the only bad thing is there hair needs to be brushed a lot. I personally prefer the puppy cut so I get them groomed every so often. But they are good dogs their small and don't shed so they don't really make any messes
If you want a dog be prepared to pay the vet bills. Sometimes they can cost hundreds of dollars just to see what is the cause of the dog being sick. And if your mom says no she probably means NO. So stop bugging her about it.
Yorkies are Great dogs, especially of It will live in your room. They are nice and small and C.U.T.E. they love their owners and can be great dogs of they are trained and socialized properly. BUT they are VERY expensive NEVER get A YORKIE from a petshop, they may be cheap but they are NOT socialized, and can be very mean dogs. Yorkies can be 750-5,000 dollars. Search up breeders near your home to see how much they cost
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- So is a dog sniffing the same fire hydrant every day like a dog equivalent of checking Facebook stat
- my dog has diabeties, has cushings disease and wont eat what can be done to help her?
- Gracie Tiny Yorkie Baby Puppy in a battle with a purse-Priceless Yorkie Puppy Tanisha Breton
- What its best Bichon Frise,Shih tzu,Yorkie or Westie?
- Do you think a Wheaten Terrier or Yorkie is good for my family?