Is it normal for dogs to eat period blood?
My name is me Asked: Is it normal for dogs to eat period blood?
My dog always licks me down there when I have my period. Also he use to take used pads from the trash can and eat them. Is that normal.
That is NOT normal… why do you let your dog do that to you anyway, regardless of whether you're on your period or not?
omg i dont think so
You have a bigger problem that your dog pulling your used pads out of the trash..
I cringed when I read your question. Dogs eat anything, its probably normal because mother dogs eat there puppies poop. It sounds gross but thats what they do…I wouldn't think its sanitary though. Find another way to deposit them.
It's common for dogs to eat used pads (that's why most people keep the trash out of reach), but it's absolutely not normal for YOU to let your dog lick you anywhere near there.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- do you let your dog lick you down there
- is it normal to let pet lick you
- is it normal to let dog
- dog licks me on my period
- dog licking period blood
- dog licking period
- dog licking my menstruation
- dog eating woman menstrual blood
- dog eat period trash
- Hurt my nose, is anything wrong with it?
- is doggie pampers good for female dogs wen thier on thier dot?(period)?
- is this normal, paranoid or just being extra safe?
- Is it normal for my dog to be a neat freak?
- my dog needs blood work done n im on a fixed income i need help?