is this normal to feel towards people from china?
Asked: is this normal to feel towards people from china?
i hate people from China, Asia, Japan, North/South Korea, and many more because they tolture and kill innocent animals like cats and dogs and eat them. i don't care if it's their traditional dish or not and before you defend them by comparing us eating Cows, Chickens, Pigs, because there's a big difference we don't eat our pets! because the way i feel i treat those people (Chinese and Japanese) extremely mean here every time i see them, is this normal to feel this way?
!If That's How You Feel That's How You Feel ! People Can't Make You Like Other People ! I Don't Like Anybody That Smoke Cigarettes
Where does it say that Asiansdo that?!! Im asian and we definitely do not eat dogs or cats. You shouldnt hate an entire ethinicity just because some people might do that. Not all asians do that and plus, this is the first time ive ever heard of asiansdoingsomethinglike this… :(
yeah it's normal, but it means that you're kind of racist… just sayin'.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Culturally speaking Is it true that people in China eat dogs, lizards, rats and cats?
- You think some people in china would steal someone elses dog to cook?
- is it normal that i feel physically sick when i see a hot-dog or a sausage?
- is this normal, paranoid or just being extra safe?
- Would you’ll trust chews and treats made in China for your puppies/dogs?