making an impact: animal abuse?
Katee Asked: making an impact: animal abuse?
All of my life I've been a huge animal lover, I was once in charge of two cows once, in my grand parents farm, I've ridden only one horse, and he was my absolute favorite and I use to comb his beautiful hair and take care of him like baby for 6 years, before he got severely sick and passed away. Sorry for getting sidetracked, but point is I love animals, I've had more dogs then you can count, and I try to visit my local animal shelter and help out as much as possible. and I know many people who feel the same, how can I make an impact and stop animal abuse? when I say I love animals, I don't mean just cats, and dogs, lions, tigers and many more.Sorry if this is overly cheesy, I just want to make an impact since we are their voices. If it was for me I'd adopt every single dog in need and take care of them so they wouldn't have to suffer, but they wouldn't be getting individual attention. any ideas?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Animal abuse story told as if it were happening to a human boy…?
- Is this considered animal abuse?
- If someone in your house gets convicted of animal cruelty can you still have animals?
- Why are humans the only animal that wears shoes!!?
- I cant Decide on an animal career!?