My cat Simba needs an amputation, advice please?
Asked: My cat Simba needs an amputation, advice please?
Hello, before I start off I don't want any rude comments because I've been miserable for the past 24 hours.
Well Simba is only a year old & well the vet says they don't really know what happened,they guess it could of been a car. Or he got his leg stuck in something. His leg is completely out of its socket & I just found out he needs an amputation & I'm freaking out, he's my baby boy.(It's his right hind leg)
Does anyone else have a cat or dog, with an amputee leg. Do you have any advice?
I have never had a cat with an amputated leg, but know someone who did. The cat was fine and adjusted nicely. Don't worry, he should adjust quickly. Another friend had a dog with only three legs, and she said that it didn't seem to affect him at all.
yeah it's normal, but it means that you're kind of racist… just sayin'.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Advice about a new dog in my home…?
- I need some serious advice about pets?
- I need advice I’m falling apart :(?
- I really need some advice about dating a man 10 yrs older than me? Details inside, serious advice on
- Nesting Rabbit – need advice please!?