My dog ate a grape, now I’m worried?
Asked: My dog ate a grape, now I’m worried?
I looked it up to see if grapes were bad for dogs and I caught her eating 3 that dropped on the floor. I'm worried that she will become sick. Will she?
Unless she is *very* small (teacup or miniature) she will be perfectly fine.
She will be fine, but it depends on how big she is.
Give her hydrogen peroxide to make her throw them up if you are that worried.
My dogs are 9 pounds and 20 pounds and they ate a whole thing of chocolate covered peanuts 2 months ago and they are completely fine! Didn't get sick or anything. One of them didn't even throw up the choc. peanuts after the hydrogen peroxide since he has an iron stomach and he is completely normal and fine and didn't get sick or anything.
You haven't provided any details about the dog, like size and weight.
Call your vet's office and ask. They know your dog. We have no idea what kind of dog you're even talking about.
She shouldn't unless she is a tiny little dog.
Not very likely, do you want to hear what my dog ate. And I'm being Serious, not joking
10 Hershey Kisses
Part of a Reclainer
Part of Remote Control
Ant Poisoning…………………………. And yet my dog is still healthy! If your worried just call your vet for free!
My dog all ways eats grapes
She will not become sick.
Raisins and grapes are NOT good for dogs. Eating as few as 7 could cause acute renal failure. If your dogs starts vomiting, or has diarrhea, you may want to take him to the vet. I am not an expert, but read this article, it was written by one.
That is not very many grapes, and 2/3 of dogs are not affected however grapes can cause rapid renal failure.I would call your vet to be safe.
In the future you want to induce vomiting immediately, and then have the dog eat either activated charcoal or (if you don't have the charcoal) burnt toast.This will aid in absorption.
Your dog will be fine 3 grapes wont cause any problem .
She should be fine even if she is a tiny dog if she gets sick then take her to a vet.
within 10-30 minutes the dog will show signs of sleepiness and act accordingly. For the next 2-5 hours the dogs senses will slowly shut off one by one, starting with smell and ending with hearing, although the animal will continue to act as though it is able to smell/see/feel…etc. The dog tends to become rabid after the first 12 hours and will bite anything within its reach, but has a difficult time in doing so due to its lack of senses. After 24 hours the dog will seem to slip into a come, IT IS NOT IN A COMA- the animal is simply regenerating its brain to a degree that it will be able to interact with surrounding wildlife, telekentically communicating to other animals within a 2-3 mile radius that any bipedal beings in the area of the grapes are responsible to its condition. This usually results in squirrels and birds trying to attack you, but can result in much larger animals such as bears or deer. after aprox 4 hours and 20 minutes of battle, the attacks will abate and the dog will act normal again.But for the remainder of its life, it will be able to read your thoughts, although it has not been determined how much of your thinking it actually understands.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Why does my dog keep whining?
- Can anyone help i was outside with my dog and she got bite by bug and?
- Dog snatched cooked chicken leg, should I be worried?
- Worried my dog ate chocolate…?
- Please help…cant get ovr my dogs death ?