My dog ate one of my medicine tablets?
Steve Asked: My dog ate one of my medicine tablets?
Okay here it is I got Epilepsy and this morn i accidentally dropped one on the floor and one ate it before i could stop him . Why am i on my computer you ask ? Already been to the vet he is being kept overnight for observation . The pill the ate was Divalproex Sodium generic for Depakote 500mg . Dog is 67 lbs could not get a definitive answer from my vet as yet i am still waiting . Just curious anyone have an animal eat human prescription drugs by accident ?
ADD: she said this is not a poisonous drug but she want's to keep him overnight for observation.
your dog will be fine just drain it out with water keep giving your dog as much water as you can. dogs eat plenty things bad for them usually you dont have to worry unless they eat a raisin or chocolate.
I haven't, but some have. Why didn't the vet just make the dog puke?
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- my dog has eaten one of my water tablets
- my small dog ate a raisin
- how to get calming medicine fdr dog?
- where can i get my dog a shower?
- ANIMAL HOSPITAL DELRAY, DELRAY VET, BOCA VET, "Veterinary Medicine"
- How do you get a shihtzu dog to g water?
- my dog has been diagnosed with renal failure, what medicine can help prolong its life?