My dog got spade today and the front leg she had the IV in is stiff, is this normal?
Mike Lemmens Asked: My dog got spade today and the front leg she had the IV in is stiff, is this normal?
I took my 2 yr old Catahoula Leopard in to get her spade this morning, tonight she's laying on the couch by the fire I noticed her leg was straight out almost unnaturally. Upon inspection the leg is stiffened out straight and will not flex with gentle pressure. There is a patch shaved on this leg so I am assuming this is where the IV went earlier in the day. Is this normal? Reason for concern?
haha i answered this question when you said not to ya Naruto is cool sure can kick Ichigo's *** jk they both equal
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Is it normal for my dog to be a neat freak?
- Is it normal for dogs to eat period blood?
- My dog is 60+ days pregnant and her temp is fluctuating from 100 to 98.6 in 24 hours. Is this normal
- Is it normal for an owner to date his dog?
- is this normal, paranoid or just being extra safe?