My dog is 60+ days pregnant and her temp is fluctuating from 100 to 98.6 in 24 hours. Is this normal
mom4wine Asked: My dog is 60+ days pregnant and her temp is fluctuating from 100 to 98.6 in 24 hours. Is this normal
My dog is 60+ days pregnant. In the last 24 hours her temp has fluctuated from 100.4f to 97.7f. Is this normal?
Today alone she has gone from 99.0f at 9:00a.m. to 98.4f at 1:15p.m to 97.7 at 3:15p.m. to 98.3 at 5p.m. to 98.6 at 7p.m.
Is this normal? Is active labor soon? Should I be concerned?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- dogs temp is 98
- motherless pregnant
- motherless pregnant dogs
- my dog preganant her temp is 98 7
- my pregnant dogs temp is 98 6
- royal frenchel breeder
- temp whelping dog 98 4
- My pregnant dogs temperature.. Is she going to have the puppies soon?
- my dog is 58 days pregnant she’s carrying small and still has allot energy?
- Anyone know of any great lodges/cabins/BnB to stay in for a couple days, couple hours outside of syd
- Is my dog pregnant or going through a false Pregnancy?
- 23 weeks pregnant and a few concerns? ?