My dog is going to have separation anxiety, should she be okay?
Asked: My dog is going to have separation anxiety, should she be okay?
My dog is 3 years old and she's had a terrible life! (not with my family, but previous families) this is her first real family that's she's staying permanently with. She's very spoiled and loved lots! Treated very well. She LOVES my dad, they sit on the couch together at night and she's always lays her head on his shoulder. She's a sweetheart lol
Well my grandparents are moving out here next weekend and my Grandpa needs help driving the Uhaul all the from from Missouri to AZ, so my dad is going to fly out there next Tuesday and he won't be home til Sunday. My mom and I will be home, but i'll be leaving Saturday with my bro in law to go up to where my grandparents are and help them unload the truck and i'll be home Sunday. My mom will be home all weekend also.
We're just worried about my dog cause she's gonna think he's never coming home :/ should she be okay since people will still be home?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- 10 year old dog with horrible Separation anxiety?
- How to keep my dog from getting separation anxiety?
- I am have some serious separation anxiety with my Bichon Frise and Doxin mix. Need help?
- The easiest way to assess dog separation anxiety.
- Separation Anxiety and crate problems?