Random tiny bald spot on my dogs face?!?
Amanda Asked: Random tiny bald spot on my dogs face?!?
I just spent $250 last week at the vet on antibiotics for an infection in on my dogs paw. Well now that that is all cleared up, she has gotten this tiny spot on her head where shes missing some hair. The picture is deceiving and it looks bigger than it actually is. The spot is no bigger than a centimeter. I can't afford to take her back to the vet yet. I started putting antibacterial ointment on it and that didn't seem to do much so I just switched to using an antifungal today and hopefully that works. I initially thought it was ringworm or mange, but she is 4, not a puppy and its just the one small spot. It also doesn't seem to bother or itch her at all. Alopecia? Allergic reaction? What could it be?!?!
That looks like a wound to me, my Cat, Scary, years ago (Who ran away) had a wound that looked like that, I`d take her in to the vet to get it checked.
Sensing borderline personality disorder here as well.
See a psychologist.That is one thing most psychologists dread lol.
Its ok. Go see some professionals and get some pills… pills will even you out
I'm on some heavenly pills right:) I feel alright and nothing is scary anymore.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- my boxer dog has wee lumps all over he scratches alot at them then his hair goes bald where he has t
- My dog has random starting whining all the time?
- I used Vectra 3D prescribed by vet and caused Paralysis in my dogs face within 24 hrs of using it. V
- Gracie Tiny Yorkie Baby Puppy in a battle with a purse-Priceless Yorkie Puppy Tanisha Breton
- Why does my Pomeranian mix lick my pure bred Pomeranian`s face?