RE: Woman Tosses Puppy From Balcony and Laughs About It
SUMMARY: "Jamille Marshall, 22, of Chicago threw a puppy off of her third-floor balcony on Monday, May 7 and then proceeded to laugh at arresting officers. The Chicago woman told police that she and a friend had found the yellow pitbull mix puppy on her balcony around 9:30 in the morning. According to Harrison District Police Lt. John Andrews, "They tossed the dog off the balcony because they said it wasn't theirs and they didn't want it." The lieutenant stated that the dog had broken its front left leg and had severe difficulty walking." Link to Article: www.imperfectparent.com Fan Page: www.facebook.com Follow Me on Twitter: twitter.com
- For Docm77 – Puppy Love Selection
- United Way BBQ cute girl and dogs Duke St Niagara Wine Festival Sept 24, 2011
- BookRev-10: The Samaritan Woman at Well – John4 – Most Pious Woman St.Photina-1.
- How To House Train A Puppy If You Work – Dog and Puppy Training
- Gracie Tiny Yorkie Baby Puppy in a battle with a purse-Priceless Yorkie Puppy Tanisha Breton
Power up your websites with a twitter for wordpress plugin