Vet scales accurate for human weight?
Ali Deej Asked: Vet scales accurate for human weight?
I know stupid question but let say I stepped instead dog scale at the vet, would the weight that is said be accurate or would it be a couple pounds off?
It should be acurate because some breeds of dogs are very high in pounds but it depends if the person is too over weight
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Is my dog the average weight for a Shih-Tzu?
- ‘Dog weight rated’ dog trolleys. what’s that?
- How can I help my dog gain weight?
- Would I lose weight doing this?
- How Much Should I Feed a 130 Pound Dog?