Why are my dogs feet so sensitive?
Kendall Asked: Why are my dogs feet so sensitive?
Whenever I play with my golden retriever, I lightly grab her feet. I don't pull on them or anything, but I'll maybe move them around or something. But I will barely touch them, and she'll cry, (or whine) and hide her feet under her chest. She's been like that ever since we got her as a pup. Why are her feet so sensitive?
Maybe she's ticklish!
Make her cupcakes!
get her feet checked out at a vet , try to ovoid touching her feet, it happens to me too, out of no where when i barely touch my shelties paws she cries out.
i don't know but how do you manage to cut her nails so they don't over grow???
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- motherless com
- motheless com
- motherless com very small dog
- motherless com opiniones
- motherless com my dog
- dog food motherless com
- motherlee com
- motheless com dog
- dog with sensitive feet
- Help! My budgie’s feet are black and I don’t know what it is?
- How do you get a shihtzu dog to g water?
- is doggie pampers good for female dogs wen thier on thier dot?(period)?
- I need a quick opinion on two drawings/paintings I’m working on?
- Is it wrong to touch my self when my dogs…?